The governing body of the North Brevard Development District is known as the North Brevard Development District Board. The District Board is composed on 9 members, with members serving staggered terms of 4 years, beginning the first day of January. Each District Board Member serves in office until their successor is appointed. All District Board Members live within the boundaries of the North Brevard Development District.
The District Board Members are appointed as follows:
George Mikitarian, DHA. - Board Chairman
- President and CEO, Parrish Medical Center
Brenda Fettrow, Ed.D. - Board Vice-Chairman
Robert L. Jordan, Jr., CM - Board Secretary
- Chairman, President, and CEO, Genesis VII, Inc.
- Founder and CIO, XOS Digital, Inc.
- Chemical engineer and consultant
- President, Loyd Contracting
- Vice President, HM2 Mechanical and Specialty Contractors
Stan Retz, CPA
- Partner, Retz Baker, P.A.
- Owner and Operator, Louis's BBQ
Troy Post, CEcD
400 South Street
Titusville, Florida 32780